The most delicious dishes of national Russian regions
Every people of our multinational country has its own cuisine and their own ideas about what should be correct and healthy food. Each kitchen has its own delicious, however, next we will talk about the most delicious national dishes from different regions of Russia.
Republic Of Kalmykia – The Cure
The legend says that this dish was invented by the poor shepherds, who were not averse to eat lamb.
The meat they put out without any utensils directly in the steppe, poking him in the stomach, where it is prepared in its own juice.
Republic Of Udmurtia – Perepechi
One of the oldest and most famous dishes of the Udmurt cuisine is an open tart with a diameter of from 4 to 12 cm with different fillings (meat, mushroom, vegetable), filled the top with egg or egg mixed with milk.
Prepare baked foods over an open fire made of unleavened dough of rye flour. Served hot.
Republic Of Bashkortostan – Gubadiya
This multi-layered pie, usually served for various celebrations. The filling includes ricotta, crumbly boiled rice, minced onion, raisins, eggs, prunes and dried apricots. The dough can either be fresh, or yeast, as long as there was a lot of oil.
Guobadia has several varieties, for example, meat is served as second course, Continue reading
1. Dissolve gelatin in the cool water. Take a fillet of smoked trout, cut into pieces, combine with lemon juice and 60 ml of cream. In a blender or mixer. Separately whisk 200 grams of cream.
2. Add the gelatin and mix with cream, pepper and salt. Get a delicious pate that can be spread on bread.
Hot snacks for the New Year: shrimp with coconut
Unusual dish with coconut flakes is done as follows:
1. Pounds of shrimp needs to be cleaned, remove the vein and rinse in cold water. Then to dry a bit on a towel (paper towel).
2. Mix together half a Cup of flour, the same quantity of starch, a tablespoon of salt and half a tablespoon of white pepper. In the mixture pour 2 tablespoons of any vegetable oil and cold water. Mix.
3. The shavings of coconut to put in a small pan, shrimp to dip into prepared batter, then in coconut, then put them in another pan with hot sunflower butter and fry until Golden brown.
4. Bake in preheated oven for five to seven minutes.
5. To prepare the sauce: Continue reading
English cuisine: the traditions, history, features, recipes
The basis of the English national cuisine is simple and nutritious meals, and this is markedly different from the French gourmet. This feature manifests itself in the use of natural products. The dishes are prepared boiled, fried, baked, stewed.
Despite the proliferation in recent years of various theories about the rational use of products in the diet, the bulk of the British adheres to centuries-old traditions. For example, vegetables are boiled in well-salted water. Considered to be the most loved Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, pea brain.
For vegetable salads in the English kitchen is most often used vinegar and vegetable oil.
However, many follow the principles of the science of nutrition by limiting the intake of salt, sugar, vinegar, preach vegetarianism: often on the menu include vegetable cutlets and chops, baked potatoes with vegetable filling, all kinds of salads prepared from raw cereal, fresh fruit, nuts and dried fruit. Fried potatoes consumed little. Love the cheeses.
As for meat products, the beef from which you cook the national dish — roast beef. Offer it with Yorkshire pudding, made with FL Continue reading