The most exotic dishes contain gold and ing in the air on the crane.
American magazine Forbes published the ranking of the 11 most extravagant restaurants and dishes around the world. First on the list was caviar from new York chef Daniel Boulud. “Want to taste champagne and caviar before dinner? 50 grams brand “Golden calf” of the Caspian sturgeon in the restaurant of renowned French chef Daniel Daniel Boulud cost $860″, – writes the edition.
On the second line of the rating was the restaurant, The French Laundry Antill city in the U.S. state of California. The chef of this place Thomas Keller creates two menu of nine dishes, in which there will be two of the same ingredients. The price is $240.
In third place in the ranking was the Golden cake Sultan. This dish is served at the Istanbul hotel Ciragan Palace Kempinski. The cake is made from French flour with fruit, marinovaniya for years in Jamaican rum, vanilla beans from French Polynesia. “It completes a work of culinary art, the coating of edible 24-carat gold,” writes Forbes. The cake will cost wishing a thousand dollars.
On the fourth line publication put French restaurant Les Amis in Singapore, which offers a special menu in the part of Continue reading
The most delicious dishes of national Russian regions
Every people of our multinational country has its own cuisine and their own ideas about what should be correct and healthy food. Each kitchen has its own delicious, however, next we will talk about the most delicious national dishes from different regions of Russia.
Republic Of Kalmykia – The Cure
The legend says that this dish was invented by the poor shepherds, who were not averse to eat lamb.
The meat they put out without any utensils directly in the steppe, poking him in the stomach, where it is prepared in its own juice.
Republic Of Udmurtia – Perepechi
One of the oldest and most famous dishes of the Udmurt cuisine is an open tart with a diameter of from 4 to 12 cm with different fillings (meat, mushroom, vegetable), filled the top with egg or egg mixed with milk.
Prepare baked foods over an open fire made of unleavened dough of rye flour. Served hot.
Republic Of Bashkortostan – Gubadiya
This multi-layered pie, usually served for various celebrations. The filling includes ricotta, crumbly boiled rice, minced onion, raisins, eggs, prunes and dried apricots. The dough can either be fresh, or yeast, as long as there was a lot of oil.
Guobadia has several varieties, for example, meat is served as second course, Continue reading
1. Dissolve gelatin in the cool water. Take a fillet of smoked trout, cut into pieces, combine with lemon juice and 60 ml of cream. In a blender or mixer. Separately whisk 200 grams of cream.
2. Add the gelatin and mix with cream, pepper and salt. Get a delicious pate that can be spread on bread.
Hot snacks for the New Year: shrimp with coconut
Unusual dish with coconut flakes is done as follows:
1. Pounds of shrimp needs to be cleaned, remove the vein and rinse in cold water. Then to dry a bit on a towel (paper towel).
2. Mix together half a Cup of flour, the same quantity of starch, a tablespoon of salt and half a tablespoon of white pepper. In the mixture pour 2 tablespoons of any vegetable oil and cold water. Mix.
3. The shavings of coconut to put in a small pan, shrimp to dip into prepared batter, then in coconut, then put them in another pan with hot sunflower butter and fry until Golden brown.
4. Bake in preheated oven for five to seven minutes.
5. To prepare the sauce: Continue reading