The most delicious dishes of national Russian regions
Every people of our multinational country has its own cuisine and their own ideas about what should be correct and healthy food. Each kitchen has its own delicious, however, next we will talk about the most delicious national dishes from different regions of Russia.
Republic Of Kalmykia – The Cure
The legend says that this dish was invented by the poor shepherds, who were not averse to eat lamb.
The meat they put out without any utensils directly in the steppe, poking him in the stomach, where it is prepared in its own juice.
Republic Of Udmurtia – Perepechi
One of the oldest and most famous dishes of the Udmurt cuisine is an open tart with a diameter of from 4 to 12 cm with different fillings (meat, mushroom, vegetable), filled the top with egg or egg mixed with milk.
Prepare baked foods over an open fire made of unleavened dough of rye flour. Served hot.
Republic Of Bashkortostan – Gubadiya
This multi-layered pie, usually served for various celebrations. The filling includes ricotta, crumbly boiled rice, minced onion, raisins, eggs, prunes and dried apricots. The dough can either be fresh, or yeast, as long as there was a lot of oil.
Guobadia has several varieties, for example, meat is served as second course, Continue reading
Delicious snacks for my birthday
Cold and hot snacks. unusual salads are always a festive table decoration. On the birthday of loved ones any owner and want to please the birthday child and guests with something interesting. Surely in advance think about what salads, tasty snacks on the day of birth can be prepared. Complete your archive our recipes.
Tip: Let on the holiday table will be more unusual and delicious low calorie snacks and salads, guests needs without compromising the shape and health to evaluate your culinary skills.
Salads and appetizers for my birthday
You will need: 1 Bush of frisee salad, 300 grams arugula, 300 grams mushrooms, 2 pears, 150 g walnuts, 80 g bacon, 5 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons lemon juice 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar, dill, salt, pepper to taste.
How to prepare:
Bacon cut into thin slices, fry in a pan without oil.
Mushrooms cut into 4 pieces, nuts chopped.
Remove from the pan the bacon, put back mushrooms and nuts and fry, stirring for 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with finely chopped dill.
Pears, removing seeds, cut into slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Lettuce leaves to break Continue reading
1. Dissolve gelatin in the cool water. Take a fillet of smoked trout, cut into pieces, combine with lemon juice and 60 ml of cream. In a blender or mixer. Separately whisk 200 grams of cream.
2. Add the gelatin and mix with cream, pepper and salt. Get a delicious pate that can be spread on bread.
Hot snacks for the New Year: shrimp with coconut
Unusual dish with coconut flakes is done as follows:
1. Pounds of shrimp needs to be cleaned, remove the vein and rinse in cold water. Then to dry a bit on a towel (paper towel).
2. Mix together half a Cup of flour, the same quantity of starch, a tablespoon of salt and half a tablespoon of white pepper. In the mixture pour 2 tablespoons of any vegetable oil and cold water. Mix.
3. The shavings of coconut to put in a small pan, shrimp to dip into prepared batter, then in coconut, then put them in another pan with hot sunflower butter and fry until Golden brown.
4. Bake in preheated oven for five to seven minutes.
5. To prepare the sauce: Continue reading